Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Short for nuclear (weapon).
nuke (plural nukes)
- Nuclear weapon.
- "I can buy nukes on the black market for $40 million each" - John Travolta in the movie Swordfish.
- Something that negates or destroys, especially on a catastrophic scale.
- (US, slang) A microwave oven
- "Just put it in the nuke for two minutes and then eat it."
- Nuclear electrical power generation station.
Something that negates
A microwave oven
Nuclear electrical power generation station
- To use a nuclear weapon on a target.
- (colloquial) To cook food or beverages in a microwave oven.
- I'll nuke some pizza for dinner.
- (colloquial) To completely destroy.
To cook food or beverages in a microwave oven
To completely destroy