Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Full of venom.
- The villain tricked him into drinking the venomous concoction.
- Toxic; poisonous.
- Noxious; evil.
- Malignant; spiteful; hateful.
- His attitude toward me is utterly venomous.
- Producing venom (a toxin usually injected into an enemy or prey by biting or stinging) in glands or accumulating venom from food.
- Do venomous spiders have glands?
- 2011 December 10, David Ornstein, “Arsenal 1 - 0 Everton”, in BBC Sport:
- Arsenal pressed forward again after half-time but other than a venomous Walcott shot that Howard repelled with a fine one-handed save, the hosts offered little cutting edge.
pertaining to or denoting an animal capable of producing a poisonous chemical
pertaining to or containing venom
malignant; spiteful; hateful
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked