夃 (radical 34, 夂+1, 4 strokes, cangjie input 弓竹尸水 (NHSE) or 弓尸竹水 (NSHE), four-corner 17227, composition ⿵乃又)
- KangXi: page 244, character 19
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 5693
- Dae Jaweon: page 485, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 393, character 6
- Unihan data for U+5903
Shuowen: Ideogrammic compound (會意): 𠄎 + 夂.
This etymology is incomplete. You can help Wiktionary by elaborating on the origins of this term.
- † to have great profit in sales
|For pronunciation and definitions of 夃 – see 贏 (“to win; to triumph; to beat; to defeat; to triumph over; etc.”).|
(This character, 夃, is a variant form of 贏.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text