晩 (radical 72, 日+8, 12 strokes, cangjie input 日弓日山 (ANAU) or XX日弓日 (XXANA), composition ⿰日免)
Note that this is a Japanese shinjitai character. In this character, the bottom left handed stroke ㇓ of 免 is written as two separate components (𫩏+儿).
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 497, character 31
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 14030
- Dae Jaweon: page 861, character 21
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 2, page 1514, character 4
- Unihan data for U+6669
|For pronunciation and definitions of 晩 – see 晚 (“evening; night; etc.”).|
(This character, 晩, is a variant form of 晚.)
(grade 6 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 晚)
- evening, night
- 晩冬 (bantō, “late winter”)
- 晩期 (banki, “late stage”)
- 晩婚 (bankon, “late marriage”)
- 晩成 (bansei, “late mature”)
- 晩ごはん (bangohan, “dinner, evening meal”)
- 晩食 (banshoku, “dinner, evening meal”)
- 晩飯 (banmeshi, “dinner, evening meal”)
- 早晩 (sōban, “early and late”)
From Middle Chinese 晚 (MC mʉɐnX).
晩 • (ban)
- asa kara ban made
- from dawn to dusk
- Ban no uchi ni yuki ga furimashita.
- Snow fell during the night.
晩 • (-ban)
- nights, evenings
晩 • (man) (hangeul 만, revised man, McCune–Reischauer man, Yale man)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text