龠 (radical 214, 龠+0, 17 strokes, cangjie input 人一口月 (OMRB), four-corner 80227, composition ⿳亼𠱠𠕁)
- Kangxi radical #214, ⿕.
- Index:Chinese radical/龠
- 㒢, 𢅹, 瀹, 𨙄, 𭨑, 爚, 𥌺, 禴, 𥤉, 𦇬, 𧕋, 𧟇, 讑, 𧹊, 䟑, 䠯, 鑰, 𮪟, 𮯘, 𭨣, 蘥, 籥, 𨷲(𨸎), 㿜
- KangXi: page 1538, character 25
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 48882
- Dae Jaweon: page 2080, character 1
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 7, page 4807, character 1
- Unihan data for U+9FA0
Pictogram (象形) – a woodwind instrument. In the bronze inscriptions, 亼 (a flipped 口) was added to show a mouth playing the instrument.
Shuowen interprets it as an ideogrammic compound (會意): 品 + 侖.
- musical instrument which contains the bamboo tube and has three or other numbers of holes
- an ancient unit of volume
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
龠 • (yak) (hangeul 약, revised yak, McCune–Reischauer yak, Yale yak)
龠 (dược, thược)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text