Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (in combination, usually with numbers) Ribotype
- 2011 January 5, E De Boer, A Zwartkruis-Nahuis, AE Heuvelink, Celine Harmanus, Ed J.Kuijper., “Prevalence of Clostridium difficile in retailed meat in The Netherlands”, in International Journal of Food Microbiology, volume 144, number 3, page 561-564:
- Strains of RT 027 were not found in our study. Another recent emerging strain belonging to RT 078 has been found in animals and humans in the United States and in Canada.
- (American and Canadian football) Initialism of right tackle.
- (knitting) Initialism of right twist.
- (Internet) Initialism of retweet.
- (sciences) Initialism of response time.
- (realtime): RTOS