Category:Chinese internet slang
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Chinese » Terms by usage » Slang » Internet slang
Chinese slang terms whose usage is typically restricted to internet users.
- Category:Chinese emoticons: Chinese characters, or sequences of characters, that imitate expressions and other objects by means of pareidolia.
- Category:Chinese internet laughter slang: Chinese slang terms that are used as substitutes for laughter in internet-related contexts.
- Category:Chinese leet: Chinese which are used in leetspeak, a variety of internet slang that focuses on substitution of letters by other characters which are similar in appearance.
|Top||A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- Chinese emoticons (0 c, 3 e)
- Chinese internet laughter slang (0 c, 3 e)
- Chinese leet (0 c, 20 e)
Pages in category "Chinese internet slang"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 591 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)