|Search user languages or scripts|
A user from China who will likely not do much more than creating Chinese (and occasionally Japanese) entries, from some of the following references:
- Chinese–Chinese: 漢語大字典、漢語大詞典、MOEdict (for definitions), 現代漢語詞典、現代漢語規範詞典 (for usage labels), 康熙字典標點整理本 (occasionally)
- Chinese–Japanese: 大漢和辞典 (revised edition, mostly for kanji numbers in the "Translingual" section, sometimes for definitions)
- Chinese–English: Bing、林語堂當代漢英詞典、MDBG、中華漢英大詞典 (I try to rephrase the definitions however)
- Misc.: zdic、漢語多功能字庫
- Japanese–Japanese: Daijirin, Daijisen (from weblio.jp and kotobank.jp). The former website is where Daijirin accents come from.
- Japanese–English: jisho.org, 和英語林集成 (third edition)