Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (slang) An expression of anger, surprise, intense excitment or frustration.
- gods damn (polytheistic)
an expression of anger, surprise, or frustration
goddamn (not comparable)
- (derogatory) Damned by God.
- (vulgar, offensive) Used as an intensifier.
- 2019 July 26, Charles P. Pierce, “Congress Should Not Go on Vacation for Six Goddamn Weeks”, in Esquire:
- I know this may seem a bit out of the box, but isn't this a particularly lousy time in history for the Congress to go on vacation for six goddamn weeks.
- Where's the goddamn cartridge?
- You were in the background; you were a goddamn extra! That's good enough!
- See also Thesaurus:damned