See also: Pastille
pastille (plural pastilles)
- A soft flavoured candy.
- A medicinal pill, originally compressed herbs. A throat pastille is a large candy-like lozenge, which, when sucked, releases oils to soothe a sore throat and sometimes vapors to help unblock the nose or sinuses.
- A small granular half-spheroid piece of material.
- A small cone of charcoal and aromatic substances, burned either as incense, or as a means of diffusing an agreeable odour.
soft flavoured candy
small granular half spheroid piece of material
pastille f (plural pastilles)
- (archaic) small roll of dough containing fragrant ingredients baked in order to perfume the air
- pastille, lozenge, drop (medicinal or candy)
- J'ai acheté des pastilles contre la toux.
- I bought some cough drops.
- lozenge-shaped figure in a design
- The conductive part of a printed circuit board that components are fixed to