tablet (plural tablets)
- A slab of clay used for inscription.
- (religion) A short scripture written by the founders of the Bahá'í faith.
- A pill; a small, easily swallowed portion of a substance.
- Many people take vitamin tablets as a food supplement.
- A block of several sheets of blank paper that are bound together at the top; pad of paper.
- 2005, Kenneth T. Henson, Writing for Publication: Road to Academic Advancement, →ISBN, page 80:
- Take a full-size writing tablet and follow these steps.
- (computing) A graphics tablet.
- (computing) A tablet computer, a type of portable computer.
- (Scotland) A confection made from sugar, condensed milk and butter.
slab of clay
pill — see pill
graphics tablet — see graphics tablet
tablet computer — see tablet computer
(Scotland) type of confection
- (transitive) To form (a drug, etc.) into tablets.
tablet m (plural tablets)
tablet m, f (plural tablets)