- Used to make a suggestion.
What about going to a restaurant tonight?
- Used to ask someone to consider something or someone that they have apparently not considered.
You're obviously having a good time, but what about me?
- To repeat a question but referring to a different subject or object.
- A: Is John coming tomorrow? B:Yes A: What about David?
- A: Do you like football? B:No A: What about basketball?
- To express approval of an occurrence or a result.
What about the second goal!
used to make a suggestion
used to ask someone to consider something or someone that they have apparently not considered
used to repeat a question