Abbreviation of Latin Confoederatio Helvetica (“Swiss confederation”)
- Companion of Honour, a British honour and postnomial abbreviation.
- heavy cruiser, a variant of the cruiser type of warship
- (Canada) the hockey club, the Montreal Canadiens
- (US, army, aviation) the prefix for cargo helicopter designations
- (set theory) continuum hypothesis
CH (upper case, lower case ch)
- Third letter of the Cornish Alphabet
Proper noun 
CH m pl
- Chieti (Italian town in Abruzzo)
- a letter used in older, pre-World-War-II Latvian spelling, but now replaced everywhere by H (lower case h).
Usage notes 
This letter can still be found in older books, or in books written by the Latvian diaspora prior to the fall of the Soviet Union. It used to represent the sound of IPA symbol /x/, as distinct from /h/; but since these sounds have merged as /x/ in current Latvian pronunciation, <h> (= /x/) is now used in all cases.
- Chihuahua (Mexican state)
- che, the fourth letter of the Spanish alphabet