Category:Old Armenian nouns
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Old Armenian words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Old Armenian noun forms: Old Armenian nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Old Armenian indeclinable nouns: Old Armenian nouns that do not display additional grammatical relations by means of declension.
- Category:Old Armenian irregular nouns: Old Armenian nouns that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
- Category:Old Armenian collective nouns: Old Armenian nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Old Armenian proper nouns: Old Armenian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – Աա Բբ Գգ Դդ Եե Զզ Էէ Ըը Թթ Ժժ Իի Լլ Խխ Ծծ Կկ Հհ Ձձ Ղղ Ճճ Մմ Յյ Նն Շշ Ոո Չչ Պպ Ջջ Ռռ Սս Վվ Տտ Րր Ցց Ււ Փփ Քք Օօ Ֆֆ|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Old Armenian nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 2,679 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)