See also: 釐
- KangXi: page 161, character 23
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 2946
- Dae Jaweon: page 368, character 4
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 72, character 3
- Unihan data for U+5398
|Characters in the same phonetic series (里) (Zhengzhang, 2003)|
|荲||r̥ʰɯɡ, *l̥ʰuɡ, *hluɡ|
Variant of 釐 by omitting the top part of it.
It is also used as Chinese Mainland's standard glyph when pronunced lí.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 厘 – see 釐 (“thousandth part of a tael; one hundredth”).
(This character, 厘, is the simplified and variant traditional form of 釐.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 厘 – see 廛 (“plot allotted to a household; store; shop”).
(This character, 厘, is a variant form of 廛.)
- shop, store (廛)
- a measure of quantity (釐)
As a variant kanji for 廛:
As a variant kanji for 釐:
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text