Simplified from 䨇 (elimination of 雔) also 䨇 is the variant form of 雙.
双 (radical 29 又+2, 4 strokes, cangjie input 水水 (EE) or X水水 (XEE), four-corner 77440, composition ⿰又又)
- set of two, pair, couple, double
- KangXi: page 165, character 17
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 3125
- Dae Jaweon: page 375, character 2
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 393, character 9
- Unihan data for U+53CC
|For pronunciation and definitions of 双 – see 雙.
(This character, 双, is the simplified form of 雙.)
(common “Jōyō” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 雙)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
双 (shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai kanji 雙, hiragana ふた, rōmaji futa)
- set of two, pair
双 (traditional Sawndip form 雙)
- Simplified Sawndip form of song