嗱 (radical 30 口+10, 13 strokes, cangjie input 口人口手 (RORQ), four-corner 68052, composition ⿰口拿)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 204, character 11
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 669, character 5
- Unihan data for U+55F1
- Used when giving something to someone: here!
― Naa4, sung3 bei2 nei5 gaa3! [Jyutping]
, it's a gift for you!
- Used when calling someone's attention to something: there!; here!; look!
- Used (accusingly) to remind someone of a warning: see!
- 嗱，都叫咗你唔好食得咁急㗎啦。 [Cantonese, trad. and simp.]
- Naa4, dou1 giu3 zo2 nei5 m4 hou2 sik6 dak1 gam3 gap1 gaa3 laa1. [Jyutping]
- See! I told you not to eat so hastily.