Category:Latin third declension suffixes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Latin suffixes of the third declension.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Latin third declension suffixes of one termination (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Latin third declension suffixes of two terminations (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Latin feminine suffixes in the third declension (0 c, 14 e)
- ► Latin masculine suffixes in the third declension (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Latin neuter suffixes in the third declension (0 c, 4 e)
Pages in category "Latin third declension suffixes"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.