Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Affixes attached to the end of Latin words.
- Category:Latin suffix forms: Latin suffixes that are inflected to express grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Latin derivational suffixes: Latin suffixes that are used to create new words.
- Category:Latin inflectional suffixes: Latin suffixes that are used as inflectional endings in noun, adjective or verb paradigms.
- Category:Latin reconstructed suffixes: Latin suffixes that have been linguistically reconstructed.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Latin suffix forms (0 c, 880 e)
- ► Latin first and second declension suffixes (0 c, 53 e)
- ► Latin derivational suffixes (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Latin suffixes by gender (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Latin reconstructed suffixes (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Latin words by suffix (233 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Latin suffixes"
The following 181 pages are in this category, out of 181 total.