Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Livvi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Livvi adjectives: Livvi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Livvi adverbs: Livvi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Livvi morphemes: Livvi word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Livvi nouns: Livvi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Livvi numerals: Livvi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Livvi pronouns: Livvi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Livvi proper nouns: Livvi nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Livvi verbs: Livvi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Livvi lemmas"
The following 155 pages are in this category, out of 155 total.