Jump to navigation Jump to search
- bazar (obsolete)
- (General Australian) IPA(key): /bəˈzaː/
- (UK) IPA(key): /bəˈzɑː(ɹ)/
- (US) IPA(key): /bəˈzɑɹ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɑː(ɹ)
- Homophone: bizarre
bazaar (plural bazaars)
- A marketplace, particularly in the Middle East and South Asia, and often covered with shops and stalls.
- A shop selling articles that are either exotic or eclectic.
- A fair or temporary market, often for charity.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- Nonstandard form of .