Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Used other than as an idiom: see look, at.
- (transitive) To observe or watch (something).
- (transitive) To study (something) visually.
- (transitive) To consider.
to observe or watch
to study visually
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked