- (transitive) To beat, smack or slap a person's buttocks, with the bare hand or other object, as punishment, gesture, or form of sexual interaction.
- (transitive) To soundly defeat, to trounce.
- (intransitive) To move rapidly.
- The ship was really spanking along.
to smack or slap a person's buttocks, with the bare hand or other object.
spank (plural spanks)
- An instance of spanking, separately or part of a multiple blows-beating; a smack, swat, or slap.
- A slapping sound, as produced by spanking.
an instance of spanking; a smack or slap
a slapping sound, as produced by spanking