Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Unicode name||CYRILLIC SMALL LETTER CHE|
ч (lower case, upper case Ч) (italics: Ч, ч)
- The thirtieth letter of the Cyrillic alphabet as formerly used for Azeri, preceded by Һ and followed by Ҹ, and representing /tʃ/. Since 1991, this sound has been spelt Ç.
ч • (č)
- -ч (-č)
- The twenty-fifth letter of the Russian Cyrillic alphabet. Its name is che and it has the sound of English ch. It is preceded by Ц and followed by Ш.
- Wikipedia article on the Cyrillic alphabet
- Search en.wiktionary.org for articles beginning with: Ч, ч
ч (час, čas)
ч (lower case, upper case Ч)
- The 28th letter of the Serbo-Croatian Cyrillic alphabet.
Its name is ч and it has the sound of English ch.