Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Conjugation of the Portuguese -ar verb entregar
- This is a regular abundant verb of the -ar group.
- The last letter g is changed to gu, depending on the following vowel, resulting in these three possible sequences: -ga-, -gue- and -go-.
- There are additional, shorter past participles.
- Verbs with this conjugation include: entregar.
- (transitive) entregar To deliver; hand over.
- (transitive) to submit
- (transitive) to turn in (e.g., homework), hand in
- (reflexive) entregarse To surrender (oneself).
Conjugation of entregar (See Appendix:Spanish verbs)
Rule: g becomes a gu before e.