Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Shuowen Jiezi radical №504
- 佇(伫), 𢁼, 𤆼, 眝(𪾣), 竚(𥩟), 𬑱, 𮀓, 𮁫, 紵(纻), 羜(𬙯), 詝(𬣞), 貯(贮), 𨀉, 𤲑, 𩶂, 苧(苎), 䇡, 𫹿, 㿾 - (Note: Already existed prior to simplification of characters. Some characters are further simplified to the component 㝉 in mainland China to avoid confusion with characters derived from 寧)
- 𪥰, 𬲲, 㤖, 𬍜, 𬬾, 聍, 𫛢, 𮫂 (Extended simplified forms of 嬣, 䭢, 懧, 𤪥, 鑏, 聹, 鸋, 鬡 in mainland China. Some characters may also have existed prior to simplification)
- 寧 (Traditional form of 宁)
- 甯 (Traditional form of 宁 but may also be used in surnames or given names in mainland China)
- Kangxi Dictionary: page 281, character 12
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 7055
- Dae Jaweon: page 551, character 12
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 2, page 910, character 1
- Unihan data for U+5B81
|simp. and trad.
|Historical forms of the character 宁|
|Shang||Western Zhou||Shuowen Jiezi (compiled in Han)||Liushutong (compiled in Ming)|
|Oracle bone script||Bronze inscriptions||Small seal script||Transcribed ancient scripts|
- (historical) space between the door and the entrance screen, or between the two side houses in the main entrance
- Original form of 貯 (“to store; to accumulate; to gather”).
- Original form of 佇 (“to stand for a long time”).
|For pronunciation and definitions of 宁 – see 寧 (“peaceful; tranquil; serene; at peace; to stabilise; to pacify; etc.”).|
(This character, 宁, is the simplified form of 寧.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 宁 – see 甯.|
(This character, 宁, is the simplified form of 甯.)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- Sawndip form of