Category:Italian terms derived from Germanic languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in Italian that originate from Germanic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – A À B C D E É È F G H I Í Ì Î J K L M N O Ó Ò P Q R S T U Ú Ù V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Italian terms borrowed from Germanic languages (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Italian terms derived from East Germanic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Italian terms derived from North Germanic languages (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Italian terms derived from Proto-Germanic (0 c, 115 e)
- ► Italian terms derived from West Germanic languages (13 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Italian terms derived from Germanic languages"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.