Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Sotho lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sotho adjectives: Sotho terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Sotho adverbs: Sotho terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Sotho conjunctions: Sotho terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Sotho ideophones: Sotho terms that evoke an idea, especially a sensation or impression, with a sound.
- Category:Sotho interjections: Sotho terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Sotho morphemes: Sotho word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Sotho multiword terms: Sotho lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Sotho nouns: Sotho terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Sotho numerals: Sotho terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Sotho pronouns: Sotho terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Sotho relatives: Sotho terms that give attributes to nouns, acting grammatically as relative clauses.
- Category:Sotho verbs: Sotho terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Sotho conjunctions (0 c, 4 e)
- Sotho enumeratives (0 c, 1 e)
- Sotho pronouns (1 c, 5 e)
- Sotho relatives (0 c, 5 e)
- Sotho verbs (0 c, 252 e)
Pages in category "Sotho lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 645 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)