Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Tongan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tongan adjectives: Tongan terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tongan adverbs: Tongan terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tongan determiners: Tongan terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Tongan nouns: Tongan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tongan numerals: Tongan terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tongan particles: Tongan terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Tongan prepositions: Tongan adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Tongan pronouns: Tongan terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tongan verbs: Tongan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Tongan lemmas"
The following 129 pages are in this category, out of 129 total.