Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Yami lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Yami adjectives: Yami terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Yami adverbs: Yami terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Yami nouns: Yami terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Yami numerals: Yami terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Yami phrases: Yami groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Yami pronouns: Yami terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Yami proper nouns: Yami nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Yami lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 260 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)