Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "li"
- A surname of Chinese origin, a transcription of 李 (Lǐ)
- A surname of Chinese origin, a transcription of other less common names such as 黎 (Lí) and 理 (Lǐ)
- A surname of Korean origin, a variant of Lee and Rhee (Hanja: 李; Hangul: 이 & 리)
- A county in Gansu province in China
Li: the Chinese surname
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Li is the 273rd most common surname in the United States, belonging to 111,786 individuals. Li is most common among Asian/Pacific Islander (96.8%) individuals.
- (Hà Nội) IPA(key): [li˧˧]
- (Huế) IPA(key): [lɪj˧˧]
- (Hồ Chí Minh City) IPA(key): [lɪj˧˧]
- Homophone: li
- A female given name