Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
bogie (plural bogies)
- (India) A railway carriage.
- (music) A toy similar to a violin bow, consisting of a wooden stick with notches along one or more sides or edges to produce a rattly noise when kratzed (stroked) against a hard edge, lip of container etc.
- Alternative form of : various hostile supernatural creatures, especially (Ulster Scots) a ghost.
- (Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, rail transport) Alternative term for : the wheels under a locomotive, railcar, or semi.
- (military) Alternative form of : an unknown or hostile aircraft.
- (Britain) Alternative form of : a booger.
- (golf) Alternative form of : a score of one over par on a hole.
- Alternative form of : a cigarette.
- (hostile supernatural creature): See goblin
railway carriage — see railway carriage
ghost — see ghost
bogey — see bogey
booger — see booger
cigarette — see cigarette