See also: 阿姊
(phonetic character); (final part.); (interj.); flatter; an initial particle; prefix to names of people
|simp. and trad.
- Cantonese (Jyutping): aa3 ze2-1
- Wu (Wiktionary): aq jia (T4); aq ji (T4)
- (chiefly Cantonese, Wu) elder sister
- (Cantonese, informal) A term of address capable or respectable woman.
- (Cantonese, informal) famous and experienced actress
- (Cantonese, informal, slightly offensive) A term of address to a woman.
- (Cantonese, informal) A term of address to a middle-aged or elderly woman.