Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- you (f.)
- KangXi: page 257, character 20
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 6130
- Dae Jaweon: page 522, character 16
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1039, character 9
- Unihan data for U+59B3
- you (female)
This character is mostly used in traditional Chinese when referring to a female person. Although 妳 is abanadoned in simplified Chinese, it may still be found in some contexts.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 妳 – see 嬭.
(This term, 妳, is a variant form of 嬭.)
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove