Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- you (f.)
- KangXi: page 257, character 20
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 6130
- Dae Jaweon: page 522, character 16
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1039, character 9
- Unihan data for U+59B3
|simp. and trad.
|Old Chinese pronunciation (妳, reconstructed)|
|Zhengzhang system (2003)|
This Han character is mostly used in Traditional Chinese when preferring a person is a female. Although 妳 is abanadoned in simplified Chinese, 妳 is still rarely used in the simplified system in some contexts.
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove