- A city and mission in California, and the county seat of Santa Cruz County.
- The native people's language from that area of California.
- The largest city in Bolivia. (Full name: Santa Cruz de la Sierra)
- A city in Portugal.
- A city in Chile.
- A city in Tenerife, full name Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- A district in the Azores.
- A small place in New Mexico.
- A village in Trinidad and Tobago.
- A district in Manila Philippines.
- The capital town of Laguna Province Philippines.
- (language in California) Awaswas
- The native people from the Santa Cruz area of California.
- (native people in California) Awaswas
Santa Cruz f
- (Christianity) Holy Cross; meaning the cross Jesus died on.
- A city and municipality in Madeira, Portugal.
- A province of Argentina.
- A municipality in Pernambuco, Brazil.
- A municipality in Paraíba, Brazil.
- A municipality in Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil.
- (the cross Jesus died on): madeiro
- A Christian surname deriving from the Holy Cross
- A name of various places in the Philippines named after the Holy Cross