Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Blagar lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Blagar adjectives: Blagar terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Blagar adverbs: Blagar terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Blagar conjunctions: Blagar terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Blagar nouns: Blagar terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Blagar numerals: Blagar terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Blagar pronouns: Blagar terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Blagar proper nouns: Blagar nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Blagar lemmas"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.