Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Latgalian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Latgalian adjectives: Latgalian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Latgalian adverbs: Latgalian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Latgalian conjunctions: Latgalian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Latgalian nouns: Latgalian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Latgalian numerals: Latgalian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Latgalian particles: Latgalian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Latgalian pronouns: Latgalian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Latgalian verbs: Latgalian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Latgalian lemmas"
The following 133 pages are in this category, out of 133 total.