Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Tatar lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tatar adjectives: Tatar terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tatar adverbs: Tatar terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tatar conjunctions: Tatar terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Tatar interjections: Tatar terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tatar morphemes: Tatar word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Tatar nouns: Tatar terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tatar numerals: Tatar terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tatar pronouns: Tatar terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tatar verbs: Tatar terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Tatar lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 584 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)