Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Venetian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Venetian verb forms: Venetian verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Venetian defective verbs: Venetian verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:Venetian impersonal verbs: Venetian verbs that do not indicate actions, occurrences or states of any specific grammatical subject.
- Category:Venetian verbs by inflection type: Venetian verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Venetian intransitive verbs: Venetian verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Venetian reflexive verbs: Venetian verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from the grammatical subjects to themselves.
- Category:Venetian transitive verbs: Venetian verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Venetian verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 469 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)