Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Simplified from 禪.
- Simplified from 禪 (示 → 礻 and 單 → 单) (2 strokes on top of phonetic) in simplified Chinese.
- Simplified from 禪 (示 → 礻 and 單 → 単) (3 strokes on top of phonetic) in Japanese shinjitai.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 844, character 17
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 24787
- Dae Jaweon: page 1265, character 8
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2402, character 7
- Unihan data for U+7985
|For pronunciation and definitions of 禅 – see 禪.
(This character, 禅, is the simplified form of 禪.)
|Kanji in this term|
- On'yomi: Goon
- (Tokyo) ん[zéꜜǹ] (Atamadaka - )
- (Tokyo) ぜ [zèń] (Heiban - )
- IPA(key): [zẽ̞ɴ]
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text