Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Leonese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Leonese adjectives: Leonese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Leonese determiners: Leonese terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Leonese morphemes: Leonese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Leonese nouns: Leonese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Leonese prepositions: Leonese adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Leonese pronouns: Leonese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Leonese verbs: Leonese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Leonese lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 266 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)