Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Tetum lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tetum adjectives: Tetum terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tetum adverbs: Tetum terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tetum conjunctions: Tetum terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Tetum morphemes: Tetum word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Tetum multiword terms: Tetum lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Tetum nouns: Tetum terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tetum numerals: Tetum terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tetum pronouns: Tetum terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tetum proper nouns: Tetum nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Tetum verbs: Tetum terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Tetum lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 475 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)