Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Tetum lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tetum adjectives: Tetum terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tetum adverbs: Tetum terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tetum conjunctions: Tetum terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Tetum morphemes: Tetum word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Tetum nouns: Tetum terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tetum numerals: Tetum terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tetum pronouns: Tetum terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tetum verbs: Tetum terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Tetum lemmas"
The following 144 pages are in this category, out of 144 total.