Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Wolof lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Wolof adjectives: Wolof terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Wolof adverbs: Wolof terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Wolof conjunctions: Wolof terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Wolof determiners: Wolof terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Wolof interjections: Wolof terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Wolof morphemes: Wolof word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Wolof multiword terms: Wolof lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Wolof nouns: Wolof terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Wolof numerals: Wolof terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Wolof particles: Wolof terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Wolof prepositions: Wolof adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Wolof pronouns: Wolof terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Wolof proper nouns: Wolof nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Wolof verbs: Wolof terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Wolof conjunctions (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Wolof determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Wolof interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Wolof verbs (2 c, 65 e)
Pages in category "Wolof lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 505 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)