Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- 1 English
- 2 French
- 3 Ga
- 4 Gamilaraay
- 5 Japanese
- 6 Turkish
- (informal) Mentally senile.
- The elderly patients in the hospital were going gaga.
- (informal) Crazy.
- You might go gaga if you stare at this screen too long.
- Should he lose it once and for all, he and Kathleen would need lots of money. Also, he had said to me, you could be gaga in a tenured chair at Princeton, and would anybody notice?
- (informal) Infatuated.
- The girls were going gaga over the handsome new boy who joined the class.
gaga (plural gagas)
- “gaga” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
gaga (plural gagai)
- (2017) Giacon J Gamilaraay-Yuwaalaraay Dictionary Supplement
- Rōmaji transcription of
- From Proto-Turkic
declension of gaga