Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To physically swirl or rotate.
- To rotate, to move in a circle.
- To go around the side of sth., to bypass something.
- To circumvent or to outmanoeuvre someone.
- To evade sth.
- (fig.) To circulate, to move aimlessly but ghostly (threateningly and invisibly).
- To pass around, to circulate sth.
- To be sufficient to be shared, to be enough for everyone.
- To go to another person's home or a public event.
- To live behaving in a certain way, doing something regularly (followed by specification)
to circumvent so.
to evade sth.
to pass around (sth.)