癈 (radical 104 疒+12, 17 strokes, cangjie input 大弓人水 (KNOE), four-corner 00147, composition ⿸疒發)
- abrogate, terminate, discard
- KangXi: page 780, character 40
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 22520
- Dae Jaweon: page 1190, character 16
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2699, character 2
- Unihan data for U+7648
|For pronunciation and definitions of 癈 – see 廢.
(This character, 癈, is a variant form of 廢.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji, kyūjitai kanji, shinjitai form 廃)
- chronic illness; becoming crippled
The stem or continuative form (連用形 (ren'yōkei)) of the verb 癈う (shiu, “to lose a sense, to become numb; to lose function in a bodily organ”).
癈 (kyūjitai kanji, shinjitai kanji 廃, hiragana しい, rōmaji shī, historical hiragana しひ)
- loss of sensation in general, not just the sense of touch
癈 • (pye) (hangeul 폐, revised pye, McCune-Reischauer p'ye, Yale phyey)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text