Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Russian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
For more information, see Appendix:Russian pronouns.
- Category:Russian pronoun forms: Russian pronouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Russian indefinite pronouns: Russian pronouns that refer to unspecified nouns.
- Category:Russian interrogative pronouns: Russian pronouns that indicate questions.
- Category:Russian personal pronouns: Russian pronouns that are used as substitutes for known nouns.
- Category:Russian possessive pronouns: Russian pronouns that indicate ownership.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- Russian pronoun forms (0 c, 466 e)
- Russian adjectival pronouns (2 c, 3 e)
- Russian pronouns by accent pattern (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Russian pronouns"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total.