Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Russian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
For more information, see Appendix:Russian pronouns.
- Category:Russian pronoun forms: Russian pronouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Russian indefinite pronouns: Russian pronouns that refer to unspecified nouns.
- Category:Russian personal pronouns: Russian pronouns that are used as substitutes for known nouns.
- Category:Russian possessive pronouns: Russian pronouns that indicate ownership.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Russian pronoun forms (0 c, 423 e)
- ► Russian pronouns by accent pattern (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Russian pronouns by stem type, gender and accent pattern (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Russian indefinite pronouns (0 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Russian pronouns"
The following 96 pages are in this category, out of 96 total.