Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Scots » Lemmas » Pronouns
Scots terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Scots indefinite pronouns: Scots pronouns that refer to unspecified nouns.
- Category:Scots interrogative pronouns: Scots pronouns that indicate questions.
- Category:Scots relative pronouns: Scots pronouns used to indicate relative clauses.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- Scots indefinite pronouns (0 c, 2 e)
- Scots interrogative pronouns (0 c, 1 e)
- Scots relative pronouns (0 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Scots pronouns"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total.