Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Turkmen lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Turkmen adjectives: Turkmen terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Turkmen adverbs: Turkmen terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Turkmen conjunctions: Turkmen terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Turkmen interjections: Turkmen terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Turkmen morphemes: Turkmen word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Turkmen nouns: Turkmen terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Turkmen numerals: Turkmen terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Turkmen phrases: Turkmen groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Turkmen pronouns: Turkmen terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Turkmen proper nouns: Turkmen nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Turkmen verbs: Turkmen terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Turkmen conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Turkmen interjections (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Turkmen morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Turkmen verbs (2 c, 30 e)
Pages in category "Turkmen lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 627 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Beýik Britaniýa
- Birleşen Arap Emirlikleri
- Bosniýa we Gersegowina
- bu ýerde
- Gara deňiz