Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Yaeyama lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Yaeyama adjectives: Yaeyama terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Yaeyama adverbs: Yaeyama terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Yaeyama nouns: Yaeyama terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Yaeyama particles: Yaeyama terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Yaeyama pronouns: Yaeyama terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Yaeyama proper nouns: Yaeyama nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Yaeyama verbs: Yaeyama terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Yaeyama lemmas"
The following 135 pages are in this category, out of 135 total.